Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cards of the Same Color


Hi Friends!
Yay, I'm finally able to show you my cards...my brain worked like clockwork today...I even remembered to grab my swaps to mail!

Here are a couple of the adorable Wild Sprouts again. I think this line from The Greeting Farm is so so so cute! With these cards I wanted to show that you can have two totally different layouts with the same papers and elements. The first card is my long overdue take on the Case for the Curious Card IV. I hope you enjoy them and thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.

It seems like there is A LOT going on lately with everyone. What's new with you?

Deets:
Stamps:
The Greeting Farm, Wild Sprouts, Annika (card 1) Dahlia (card 2); Hope and Grace-flower and sentiment
Paper: TGF Sunny Glen PP, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday PP, Mat Stack Brights, Misc Navy
Ink: SU! Inks and aquapainter, Black Stazon, White Gel Pen
Embies: MS Punch (card 1), SU! Small Tag Punch and Ribbon, Jewel Dot (cards 1 & 2), SU! Buttons (card 2)

13 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Awww! These are very cute Kadie....and worth the wait! :) I hope the reason you're quiet is because you're busy and not anything else. (((big hugs)))

Catherine said...

These are super adorable, Kadie!!!! Great coloring and I love how you acheived such different looks with the same DPs! Amazing! I always love how you do your sentiments - so unique!

Mary Giles said...

How cute! I like how they are different but seem to go together. The colors are soooo much fun and the layering is superb. Oh and the same with what Sandra said...busy.

As for what's going on with me finally getting caught up just trying to hone my card making.
Hugs girlfriend!

Javablustamper said...

Absolutely AWESOME creations Kadie!! They SO rock!!! It was SO worth the wait!! Thank you SO much for my SUH-WEET, SKANTHER card!! I am SO honored!!! You are THE BEST girl!!! Hope you are well!!!

Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant! What a neat thing to show - it is easy to get stuck in the same ol' same ol' mode! Thanks for proving that you can do it differently even with the same "stuff".

Elena said...

Wow! You are awesome, Kadie! They are both STUNNING!!! And very cute at the same time!!! Love the layouts and papers!

Tammy said...

Hi Kadie
These are super girl! I just love how you added the Sunny Glen paper and those buttons...oh..those buttons. Super cute!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Love them! Amazing how different they end up even with the same materials. Beautiful job!

MiamiKel said...

These are super-stah quality ~ so colorful and fun (lovin' your use of colors!)

Judy McMullen said...

OMGosh, Kadie, these Sprout images are adorable! Love, love, love how you've used them!! Your cards are da bomb!!!

Lorie said...

These little sprouts are just the cutest! I love the papers, and it's amazing how different they turn out with the same supplies. The colors are wonderful! Truly and inspiration dear Kadie!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are CRAZY cute, Kadie! I love them and esp being able to look at them all together! Gorgeous!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh wow these are fabulous Kadie!