Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Grace Filled Thank You


Grrrr. Blogger is uber slow today otherwise I would have posted a little earlier :) LOL.

I have a card for you today and the layout was inspired by this LPS sketch designed by my fellow TGF Gardener, Cindy Haffner ---uhhhh DOH, that's tomorrow's card!! Geesh! Today's card was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday sketch! You can see it here. I deviated a bit but couldn't help it because I wanted to use so many elements!

Also, have you checked out Club Anya lately? There's something pretty exciting going on over there!! Tonight there is going to be a big Virtual Stamp Night Luau and then at midnight all the new Anya and Ian stamps are going to be released!! Surfers and Missies and Pirates--OH MY!!

In honor of the upcoming release, here's a little sneak for you of tomorrow's card. See ya later gaters!

Deets:
Stamps:
The Greeting Farm, Hope and Grace, For Someone, Hero-sentiment
Paper: K & Company Two-Sided Roam, AC Textured CS, Old Olive
Ink: Baby Soft Skin Copic, SU! Chocolate Chip, Black Stazon
Embies: Nesties, Paper Piercer, Green Thread, Diamond Stickles, SU! Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Button Brads, Cuttlebug Emboss Folder

9 comments:

Mary Giles said...

You big tease! Hehehe...Surfer Ian absolutely the cutest and I know yours is going to uber gnarley.

How sweet is that Grace card! How long did it take you to cut all that stuff out?! So much fun color and stuff to look at. LOooooOVe it!

Sandra MacLean said...

Mary's right - you're such a tease Kadie! LOL ;) I love this card! You really did a good job of combining all those sets into this one card. And that ribbon detail is a great touch! Did you hand sew all that again?? Holy moley girl! I finally got my sewing machine working correctly again, so now I can use mine again. :) Can't wait for the tooootally rad card tomorrow! :)

Lorie said...

I just love Miss Grace! I love her bibs just hooked on one side, and she's just too sweet! You did one amazing job here Kadiebug, and I can't wait to see the rest of the card tomorrow. Way to leave us hangin'!! ;-)

Danni said...

So, so cute!! What a wonderful job you did!

Tammy said...

Hi Kadie
This turned out super cute. I love the bow in her hair. Your paper is fabo as always. I'm dying to see your sneak peak of Surfer Ian....It's been so hard to keep then right? LOL

Jacilynn said...

I'm loving this. The colors are so great and I love the stitching and all the deets. Great CArd Kadie!

WickedPixie said...

Adorable card! I haven't even had a chance to ink mine up from that set! Maybe this weekend!

I can't wait to see your Surfer Ian! He is so much fun and every card I have seen of him has been fantastic - your tease looks like it will be as well! :) Traci

Catherine said...

Sooooo cute! I love the bow & button in her hair!!! Such a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

I love this little lady! Such a great card she is gracing. LOL get it?