Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anticipating Lots of SunShine


The forecast says we're going to have 7 days of sunshine here in Seattle. We'll see! I do love how the general mood of everyone is more upbeat and joyful when the sun is shining, so I hope it's true. And my DH is really getting into golf, so it would be great to have a streak of rainfree weather.

My card today uses the third Miss Anya in the Rain Snow Shine collection. She's just so happy and bright to me. AND as soon as I saw this card made by my friend, Mary, I knew I had to CASE the layout! It's brilliant! So without further adieu, I present Miss Anya Shine to you! Have a Sunshiney Day!!

Deets:
Stamps:
The Greeting Farm, Rain Snow Shine, C.C. Designs-sentiment
Paper: American Crafts Backyard Ribbit, AC patterned paper, Tempting Turquoise, Mat Stack Brights
Ink: SU! Markers, Black Stazon
Embies: Peony Nestabilities, MS Punch, Dew Drops, Paper Piercer, SU! Ribbon, Crystal Effects

17 comments:

Elena said...

Very cute! Oh, I love the layout! Really love the sky and grass! Very beautiful coloring, Kadie!
Hope the forecast will be true!!!

Mary Giles said...

OMG! How perfect is this! I love how you made one panel grass and one panel sky. Ooooh and I spy some fun nesties there. Thank you for playing along in the Club Anya Challenge. Your support means the world to me. Hugs!

Danni said...

Wonderful job!! So sweet!

Tammy said...

Wow. This is so cute! Beyond cute. I love the different pannels to show the clouds and grass.

Sandra MacLean said...

What an awesome case Kadie!! I love it!! I'm off to think about mine for a little bit. :)

Randi said...

Kadie this is a really great CASE! I love the bright summery colors! Those teeny butterflies are my favorite!!

Janna said...

Kadie this is amazing!!! I love the bright cheerful paper syou used and hte gorgeous coloring you did on this card! Too, too fun! But the layout and hte way you added allt he accessories are incredible! You are so amazingly talented!!! Hope the weatherman are right! 7 days of sunshine sound heavenly!

Smiles,
janna

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your take on this, so sweet.

Lorie said...

This is my favorite one of the three! I love the sunglasses on her head, and the bling you added is perfect. Great card, Kadie!!

Judy McMullen said...

Oh, Kadie, this is so darling! Yes, I am wishing sun shiny days for all you in Seattle and vicinity especially since my DS is up there visiting with his cousins and other family and friends. Hope the sun is shining today as they are taking in a Mariner game and it would be nice to have the roof open. LOL Hope you are having a great holiday weekend. Hugs, Judy
P.S. I can hardly wait to get to Washington this summer and plan to bring some sunshine with me!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhh this is splendid - I love this one the most! I love how you added the grass & the fun bright colors. Terrrrrrrrrrrrrific!

Anonymous said...

Hurray - it's summer! What a wonderful card :)

Anjou Krelovich said...

Fabulous! Enjoy your sunshine!

Angie said...

OK, seriously... why is it that every card I see from you, I want to copy it completely and frame it in my stamp room and look at them all day every day??? I love your work and want to be just like you when I grow up in my stamping abilities!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you made it look like a little scene! Great card!!!

Jacilynn said...

Supa Cute Kadie! Love your take on this. Great Card

Catherine said...

Awesome CASE Miss Kadie! I love the summer feeling of this card! Great DP choices, fabulous coloring - amazing as always! Wow!