Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shabby Chic


Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday...why does it feel like Wednesday? LOL. Good Morning! Happy Tuesday!

My card for you today again uses Hope from the Hope and Grace set at The Greeting Farm and is my version of shabby chic (light colors, stitching and distressing). Someone who has completely perfected what I call "shabby chic" but there's probably a different name for it, is my fellow Gardener, Melyssa. Check out here blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Deets:
Stamps: Th
e Greeting Farm, Hope and Grace, For Someone-sentiment
Paper: K & Co. Baby Girl, Mellow Moss, Kraft, Oink Pirouette, DCWV Latte stack
Ink: SU! Markers, Black Stazon
Embies: SU! Mellow Moss Ribbon, Basic Grey Two Scoops Buttons, Pink Thread

12 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH this is seriously the CUTEST Hope and Grace card I've seen!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you paper pieced her headband and the beautiful Shabby Chic look, well, you know I love it!!! This is GORGEOUS, Kadie!!!

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous. I love the color combo and you always do such a great job with placing your embellishments. Love it Kadie!

Mary Giles said...

This is super cute! I love the shabby chic look and the layout as always is just perfect.

Naturliche Body Bliss said...

awwwww this is absolutely adorrrrrrrable!!

I love the colors you chose and the sentiment is so perfect!

Tammy said...

Wonderful Kadie!
Love the stitching and the cute little details of the buttons and bow. This is very Shabby Chic. Right on the mark for the colors and style.
Great Job

Anonymous said...

She's lovely! I am dying for the bow - what a perfect accent!

Elena said...

So CUTE! I agree with Jessica - the cutest one! Gentle colors, beautiful stitching! And what a great idea with paper piecing, Kadie! Love it!!!

Catherine said...

This is sooooo "shabby chic" and soooooo sweet! Love the colors! And OMGosh on all the stitching! How on earth did you do that???? Lovely!

WickedPixie said...

This is SO pretty! I love her paper pieced headband and the adorable bow on her! Wonderful card! :-) Traci

Sandra MacLean said...

Awwww! This is soooo sweet Kadie!! I love the shabby chic to this card and I can't believe you hand stitched all of that! You have more patience than me that's for sure! You really picked the perfect colors and patterned paper to create this card Kadie - well done!

Lorie said...

Okay. This does it! I have to order that Hope and Grace set. This is so sweet, and delicate!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Kadie! Love the stitching and the dp panels!